Community Outreach Services
Bond Community Health Center, Inc. recognizes that to effectively care for its patients, Community Outreach staff must go beyond the walls of Bond CHC facilities and into the community. Bond CHC Outreach Services, staff shares their knowledge and skills with the community to meet goals/ objectives.
Outreach Services’ primary objectives are to provide information about services available throughout Leon & surrounding Counties, educate the community on easy access to care and assist with referrals for services. Bond CHC Outreach Services, staff shares their knowledge and skills with the community to meet goals/ objectives.
The Outreach Services Team coordinates free screenings in the community and promotes health and wellness educational programs. Many of these programs and services are offered at locations such as:
- Community events
- Health fairs
- Apartment complexes
- Community-based organizations
- Faith-based organizations
- Government organizations
- High Risk Populations
- Colleges & Universities
Community Outreach Objectives
- Serve as a resource in the community
- Implement a grassroots approach to marketing services close to home
- Increase awareness of services available within Bond Community Health Center, Inc.
- Develop and maintain community partnerships